In conjunction with Bill Lake Modular Homes, Stone Mountain Builders offers a selection of modular homes below. Take a look and contact us to get started on building your home. These are just some examples of the modular home designs we work with. Any plan can be customized to meet your needs and fulfill your dreams. We would love to work with you to get you into your new custom built home. Click here to contact us.
For information about the materials, features, and finishes included with the construction of your Bill Lake modular home provided by Stone Mountain Builders, click here to view our Modular Home Package Brochure. Modular homes can be customized with many different add-ons, including: Reverse Gable Dormer, Bump Out, Additional Windows, Walk-In Closets – click here to see a list of example add-ons.
Some of the features included in the Starting Price are:
- 100 feet of underground power 200 amp service
- 100 feet of driveway final coated with stone crusher run
- Drilled well
- In-ground septic system respective for each size home
- Foundation with 8 foot walls, and Bilco entry door
- Propane hot air heating system
- Lawn top-soiled, mulched, and seeded on any area disturbed within 40 feet of your home.
- 10 Year Warranty (Learn More)